Integrated Talent Development
Vice President, Talent Development at England Logistics
Wayne's LinkedIn Profile
The importance placed on employee retention determines the value of integrating talent development. High Importance = High Value. Low Importance = …well, why even talk about it?
This workshop will focus on:
- Clarifying the objectives and elements of Integrated Talent Management.
- Identifying the opportunities for interdependency.
- Suggestions for KISS (Keeping Integration Simple & Sustainable.)
Lunch and Networking
eLearning Part 4 of 4
BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop) Articulate.
Dan Frazee and Nathan Stoker
Dan's LinkedIn Profile
Nathan's LinkedIn Profile
Building The Basics - Articulate Storyline
This session will focus on the foundational elements of eLearning development utilizing Articulate Storyline.
eLearning Development Basics
• Importance of tying a theme, brand, or style into your creation
• Understanding layers, variables, triggers (actions) and basic logic
• Hands on session building a template utilizing:
- Numbers and looping logic
- Button states (i.e. Hover, Down, Selected)
- Simple animations
- Simple navigation
- Customizing look and feel
Things needed for hands on session:
• Download free 30 day trial for Articulate Storyline 2 (not too soon or it will expire).
• You can bring your own content if you want to, but we'll provide you with some you can use.
- Bring something that can be divided into 4-6 steps or sections.
- Bring a company logo and color palette.
• eLearning Brothers will be giving away a free Articulate Storyline course starter template pack for each session participant.
This will be a hands on learning event. Please download Articulate Storyline (free 30 day download) before you come to to the event.
While each class is an independent learning event - if you attend all four you will receive an eLearning Certificate.
Articulate Storyline Download
(Topics and Speakers are subject to change without notice. Refunds may be issued up to five days before the event)