Coaching – An important part of a successful business culture! We are all human and bring different experiences to the business structure. We all have roles to play and company goals to achieve together. Coaching is an important part to working together to achieve these goals. Understand every interaction is a coaching opportunity and if we approach this discussion properly we can be successful in moving forward to our individual and company goals.
Coaching principles are simple:
1. Make eye contact
2. Identify topic being addressed and highlight area of improvement needed.
3. Ask questions at every new instruction
4. Have them provide you a demonstration of how to teach or explain to others what that task at hand must be accomplished.
5. Set a deadline if necessary to implement the plan and shake on it.
Here are 5 simple steps to help you build good relationships with your employees, colleagues and management teams.
1. Focus on the topic of discussion (example: situation, issue or behavior) and never on the person.
2. Preserve the self-confidence and self-esteem of others.
3. Foster constructive relationships.
4. Demonstrate initiative to improve things.
5. Lead by example.
These are the building blocks to creating an environment to be able to coach to any level in the company. We are all human and bring different experiences to the business structure. We all have roles to play and company goals to achieve together.
Lunch & Networking
The Leadership "Pilgrimage"
To add true value to an organization or team, an individual must go beyond just meeting their day-to-day managerial responsibilities to the organization and team and become an inspiration to those in they influence. Great leaders do this by knowing where to focus their time and energy in order to drive the greatest value for all stakeholders; by clearly anchoring themselves to a set of core values that ensure they are not lost in the storm when trials or difficulties are beating down around them; by being guided by a compass leading to a lasting legacy; by committing themselves and those they influence to a life of excellence; and by recognizing their stewardship to serve all stakeholders.
This presentation is like taking a virtual journey; a pilgrimage where participants explore these key concepts and identify within themselves the key leadership traits that will make them more valuable to the organizations where they work and serve.
(Topics and Speakers are subject to change without notice. Refunds may be issued up to five days before the event)